Saturday, March 24, 2012

Treefort Music Fest Day 1 of 4

This week sees the beginning of the inaugural Treefort Music Festival. The first day was full of transcending bands. We rolled into Boise, Idaho around 5 pm local time, just enough time to see the opening band Finn Riggins. It was a packed show that rocked so hard, I wasn't sure if I would make through the rest of the day.






















Next up was Dustin Wong, the incredible one man guitar symphony. Some of the best pedal looping I have witnessed in my years of concert going.
























We decided to take in the food culture of Boise after Dustin Wong. Turns out there's a sushi restaurant called Shige that has one dollar sushi plates for happy hour, and I must say that it was some of the best sushi I have had.
After dinner we then went back to the Neurolux to watch the most anticipated show (in my opinion), Delicate Steve. The show was everything that could be expected and more. Delicate Steve created another dimension in which I was very lucky to be a part of.

























Mr. Gnome was at the Red Room after Delicate Steve. It was a packed show, almost didn't get in on time. Though Delicate Steve took most of my energy, Mr. Gnome was able to find more and extort it from my body. The outpour of pure rock from this two piece reminded me slightly of the Black Keys.



No comments:

Post a Comment